Air Scrubber Plus
The Air Scrubber by Aerus installs directly into residential or commercial HVAC systems to remove surface and airborne contaminants including VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
The system uses our proprietary ActivePure® Technology and has been tested in independent labs and proven effective on bacteria, viruses, mold and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- Our proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydro peroxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via air handler
- Operating temp: 34°F – 200°F
- Dimensions: 8.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 11″ deep
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year warranty
Reduction of Surface Contaminants - testing conducted by KANSAS STATE UNIVERSITY
* Published scientific studies conducted at Kansas State University demonstrated that ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study's results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study's results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.